contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Monday, January 25, 2010

enjoying my holiday. [lie]
hope for getting u back. [lie]
loves somebody's boyfriend. [lie]
loves my college life. [lie]
get so excited back to college. [lie]
want 'that man' truly want. [lie]
status isn't important for me rite now. [lie]
finishing my uncle's wedding. [truth]
welcoming my last love's [maybe the first one] back. [truth]
twittering in a whole day. [truth]
getting sick with some friends. [truth]
feel unhealthy. [truth]
feel so jealous with someone in past. [truth]
getting very angry with somebody's girlfriend. [truth]
recently feelt so 'old school'. [truth]
relationship with my brother not getting well. [truth]
feel so not in delicious mood. [truth]
back 'its complicated' with him or hoping 'in a relationship' with someone. [truth]
use my poker face in some conditions. [truth]
life for [in wordly things] write,swim,laugh,love,friends,and respect. [truth]
tired with these things life. [truth]
getting surrender sometimes with 'the catching somethings'. [truth]

sekian dulu pengakuan saya kali ini.next time we'll playing this game back alright!!

0

0 comments:

just come and see *kikikkkkiikkik

Powered By Blogger

Followers