contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yes. maybe im in love.

This is the first time as I admire your figure.

Never in my life, I am amazed at the figure as you.
Initially honest admiration for the other. but because of the status of our relationship feels more comfortable as a friend, made me turn to you.

This is not a temporary feeling or sense of fulfillment. This feeling of sincere for you.

To be honest there has never been a man like you that I admire. I usually easy to admire the handsome guy, punk, chic, humorous, and so forth. but you ...

I was first impressed when you bring SLR. I was easily impressed with the men carrying or using a SLR camera or sketch book. I think it will be the same feeling as the persistence of my previous feelings. but this admiration did not stop there alone. when there is an event that made my eyes fixed on your eyes. from which a sense of awe that arises.

I am impressed with your smile that looked sincerely .
I am impressed with your laughter that sounded so cheerful.
I am impressed with your intelligence visible.
I am impressed with your kindness to all.
I admire your alertness against something.
I am impressed with your readiness to handle things.

LORD. I was amazed to see you when you speak in front with ur hands in ur pockets and smiled listening to speeches from others. My lips can not stop smile because of you .

And I'm feeling more and more amazed at your private I know that others have not.

I'll wait .. is the first time someone had made me wait. My mindset changes that might make me be very impressed with you. you personally like is that I hope can help me straighten out my life purpose.

Since I knew you admire.
I never stopped smiling remember you.
I was never able to control the movement of my legs kept moving when talking to you.
I can not control my heart rate when you are approaching.
I never stop telling about you to parents and my friends.

yes. My life changed since you came
.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I need some time to convince myself to admiration to you. until finally I believe. people like you is what I need.

0

0 comments:

just come and see *kikikkkkiikkik

Powered By Blogger

Followers